Don’t fear the SUN — gives more than Warmth
The message from Dr Mercola interviewing Dr Stephanie Seneff is welcome and so well-timed as people are still busy using Sun-Screen slathered all over them to prevent the ‘harm’ of the Sun’s ultra-violet rays which is just not total truth. Over the decades as sunscreen usage has escalated, the incidence of skin cancer has dramatically increased which in turn — drives up usage even more. A vicious cycle. (rather like the “don’t eat fat” myth we were fed for decades –which drove up Heart Disease and related problems)
The chemicals used in the sunscreens containing aluminum and other toxins are actually doing much damage to our bodily functions, interfering with internal systems which require the Sun’s input and help, which become disabled and distorted due to this usage. But, let the experts tell it, it is hugely important and interesting. Their discussion is informative, casual and easy, if not a bit over my head at times (after all, she is such a world-famous scientist). . .but her easy delivery makes it resonate in my mind and ears. Enjoy.
How Sun Exposure Improves Your Health and How Glyphosate Disrupts It
- Sensible sun exposure is an important component for optimal health, for a number of reasons. Vitamin D production is one; production of cholesterol sulfate is another
- Cholesterol sulfate is needed to maintain the health of your red blood cells
- Both aluminum and glyphosate interfere with sulfate synthesis. Evidence suggests sunscreens and glyphosate-contaminated food may play a role in the rise of skin cancer, as well as many other health problems
- Ideally, get an appropriate amount of sun exposure, without the use of sunscreen, to optimize your vitamin D and sulfate levels
- Swap out processed foods for organic whole foods to avoid glyphosate exposure, which interferes with sulfate synthesis
- Experts Warn Against It, Yet It Helps Stop Plaque Build-up in Your Arteries
A lot of important signals are attached to these molecules. Yet if you’re depleted of them, they can’t control your red blood cells, which can lead to the build-up of plaque in your arteries. Yet experts tell us to shun the very activity that allows us to get an abundance of it.
18 hours ago – Dr. Stephanie Seneff, a research scientist at the Massachusetts … is an expert on sulfate, and in my recent interview with her we discuss the various …. Dr. Seneff believes this may be because the aluminum in the sunscreen in …