(Recent update from Dr. Mercola’s library on this landmark win for Dr Burzynski. There are still hurdles to go through, for the “establishment” does not willingly yield it’s power of absolute control. It is imperative that we keep perspective; this IS progress – – it IS a turning point!
If our Laws were JUST, this could never have proceeded in this horrific manner. One should never have to give up 15 years of one’s life or the prohibitive amount of money which it demands, to a corrupt system in order to serve the noble goal of healing the sick and dyeing. Dr Burzynski has always had proof and science to back up his remarkable, creative insight and the development of a process that “works.” Anyone who has endeavored to do what this man has accomplished should be sainted, commended and rewarded – – not persecuted and maligned. Til now, “they” have managed to run all opposition out-of-town and country. So, let all celebrate. Jan)
Fight Against Cancer Doctor Burzynski
Treats Cancer Without Chemo – And It’s Not a “Crime” After All…
This newly accepted cancer treatment forces cancer cells out of hiding so your immune system recognizes them as an enemy, then selects and kills them – but not your healthy cells. Way smarter than chemo, which kills everything in sight. Read on to find out more
- After a 15-year long battle, the Texas Medical Board has officially ended its crusade to revoke Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski’s medical license in an effort to end the use of his pioneering personalized gene-targeted therapy for cancer
- Evidence has shown in the past that the FDA has pressured the Texas Medical Board to revoke Dr. Burzynski’s medical license—despite the fact that no laws were broken, and his treatment was proven safe and effective
- The Texas Medical Board (TMB) has a long history of harassing doctors. The entire Board was sued by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) in 2007, citing an “institutional culture of retaliation and intimidation.” Legislation was also drafted in 2009 in an effort to clamp down on the abuses by the TMB, but the bill failed to be passed into law
- Dr. Burzynski’s treatment also includes antineoplastons, which are peptides and derivatives of amino acids that act as molecular and genetic switches. They turn off oncogenes that cause cancer, and activate tumor suppressor genes
- Once they’ve determined which genes are involved in the cancer, after extensive third-party genomic testing on both the cancer tissue obtained during biopsy as well as the patient’s blood, a custom formulation of FDA-approved gene-targeted drugs are then meticulously chosen to target that patients genes specially related to their cancer. Antineoplastons by themselves work on nearly 100 cancer-causing genes, while traditional gene targeted oncology agents like Avastin, are only proven to target a single gene. Typically, patients who participate in Burzynski’s personalized gene-targeted regimen also receive Phenylbutyrate, a metabolite of Burzynski’s original Antineoplaston invention.